You Ask - We Answer
We've got some common questions answered below. Take a look…
How can I see my salary slip?
There are 3 ways you can view your salary slips –
I got a text message with a link to my salary slip, what's next?
netlush.co.il sends each employee a unique link to your salary slip. This link usually expires after 30 days.
In order to view your salary slip using that link, all you have to do is click it. The system automatically identifies you as the owner of the salary slip and will either present or download your salary slip to your phone.
Connecting to the Employee Portal
The Employee Portal stores all your salary slips delivered by your employer, as well as your personal information.
You should connect to the portal whenever you would like to view your salary slips.
How to connect the Employee Portal
- Connect to http://login.netlush.co.il
- Choose your language.
- Enter your Employee ID – this is your Passport ID or your Identification Number as it appears in the salary slip.
- Enter your password. If this is the first time you log in, you should have got your password from your employer. If you do not remember your password and need to recover it, please follow the section below – how to recover password.
- If this is the first time you log in, you will be asked to change your initial password. Please follow the guidelines for the new password, confirm it and click the button.
- That's it. You are logged in and can view your salary slips.
We also created a short video, explaining how to connect…
- Connect to login.netlush.co.il
- Choose your language.
- If you need to recover your password, click the 'Recover Password' link.
- Enter your Employee ID – this is your Passport ID or your identification as it appears in the salary slip.
- Enter your phone number. Your phone number must already be stored in our system. We usually get that thru the Salary Slip itself. If it doesn't exist, you will get a message indicating that. In order to recover your password without a phone number, contact your employer.
- Once you enter the details, a text message with an initial passcode will be sent (usually it takes up to a minute). You should use that to do first login.
- Once you got the initial passcode, please get back to the login page and enter your employee ID and initial passcode. You will be redirected to the "First Login" screen. For more details see "Connecting to the Employee Portal" section above.